- B.Eng (Hons) Engineering Geology & Geotechnics. 2:1 (University of Portsmouth)
- Member of the Geological Society.
- Working toward CGeol
Clients worked for:
Geotechnical Engineering Ltd; Lower Thames Crossing.
Bam Ritchies: HS2 Colne Valley
ESG: Assistant Engineering Geologist
Cormac Solutions. Geo Environmental Technician
Summary of experience:
- Logging CHALK according to CIRIA C574
- Checking and review of geotechnical logs.
- Utilised GINT software to review geotechnical logs.
- Set up logging area at new site compound.
- Responsible for logging of cable percusion samples at site compound.
- Carry out logging of soil and rock samples including preparation of geotechnical and geo-environmental schedules. To BS5930.
- Acting as Site Agent of site works and general site supervision.
- Factual reporting.
- Gas and Ground Water Monitoring.
- Setting out investigations locations using Leica GPS systems.
- Preparing Health & Safety documentation prior to and during the site works phase.
- Performing in-situ testing and sampling in accordance with the specification and current technical standards.
- Completing risk assessments, method statements including preparation of factual and interpretive reports.
- Carrying out bitumen analysis tests on Asphalt, to monitor bitumen contents on asphalt products.
- Conducting Particle Size Density tests on aggregates and strength tests on concrete cubes.
- Carried out plate bearing tests.
- 3 day First Aid
- Cat and Genny
- Asbestos in Soils
- Safety Critical Medical