BSc Applied Sciences: Teesside University, UK
MSc Subsea Engineering: Cranfield University, UK
Advanced Diploma of Civil and Structural Engineering: Engineering Institute of Technology (CPD)
||3 day First Aid
||Soil and Core Logging Certificates
|Clients worked for
||Summary of experience
Hydra Offshore Group
- Large site investigation projects on HS2, Channel Tunnel, United Utilities.
- Medium scale projects with a variety of clients within the construction sector.
- Setting up projects from inception.
- Following up on enquiry information.
- Liaison with clients to provide company scope of services
- Sending fee proposal for desk study, ground investigation and geotechnical assessment works).
- Drafting desk study reports, Construction phase plans, Risk Assessments and Method Statements, site safety Inductions, factual and interpretive reports.
- Worked within an office setting dealing with a wide range of technical documentation from scheduling lab tests, analysing lab results to report writing
- Worked as a site agent on a wide range of projects ranging from £20,000 to £1,000,000 and over 50000 man hours within the past 2 years.