Independent Consultant Project Manager / Party Chief / Geotechnical Engineer
B.Sc. Honours 2:2 Geology: Including Computer Science, Physics and Geography.
Queens University Belfast, University Road, Belfast
Post Graduate Diploma "Offshore Engineering"
Robert Gordons Institute of Technology, Aberdeen
Master of Science “Petroleum Geology” Exploration
Imperial College London, Kensington, London
First Aid (3 day)
IOSH site supervision Offshore Medical Certificate
Professional Qualifications: Fellow of the Geological Society, Applied for Chartered Geologist (Cgeol)
Summary of experience:
- Recent offshore vessel and nearshore Jack-up site management experience
- Experienced Geotechnical Engineer
- Technical experience in cable percussion and rotary drilling. Technical experience in CPT analysis and Piston / Vibrocores.
- International experience with strong project management / party chief skills
- Full understanding of all H.S.S.E. requirements for Offshore Geotechnical operations. Recent IOSH training.
- AECOM Lower Thames Crossing
- GeoQuip Seantis Moray Windfarm West Ltd/RVO Netherlands
- Fugro/Global Energy Despina Normand Flower/Equinort (SatOil)
- National Grid Aran 120a
- Fugro Dublin Port
- Ministry of Defence Quay Extension, Glen Mallan
- Liverpool City Council Prince Dock expansion
- Fugro Hornsea offshore Wind Farm
- G-Tec Offshore lab testing
- Soil Engineering HS2 Denham
- Production Geoscience Ltd Offshore Netherlands
- Tracs International Senior Geologist
- Bula Resources Technical Director
- Pentex East Midlands Senior Production Geologist