Business Energy Ltd T/A Gtec places great importance on protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We are committed to providing a safe and secure user experience and will ensure that the information you submit is used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information We Collect
Gtec collect your personal details including name, address, and contact details. We also collect submitted CVs and application data. We don’t routinely collect special category data for example racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, or trade union membership, unless this data is needed by clients to comply with their employment policies/legislation. Occasionally candidates give this to us on their CV, if you feel uncomfortable about us having such information, we suggest you avoid including this data.
By registering your personal details with us by sending us your CV or having a telephone interview with our consultants, you are giving us implicit consent to use your data for the purposes of:
- Advertising, marketing and public relations.
- Accounts and records.
- Design, delivery and evaluation of recruitment processes.
Your data will be held in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
How the Data Is Used
- To provide our services to you.
- To maintain a business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate.
- To keep you informed of job opportunities which we think may be of interest to you.
- To match your details with job vacancies, and submit your details, enabling us to find the role that is most suitable for you. If you don’t wish to have your cv submitted to a company, please let us know.
- To answer your enquiries.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with clients.
All data stored by Gtec is held in a fully protected environment. We ensure that any data held by us is monitored internally against unauthorised access, destruction, loss or manipulation. Our systems remain constantly vigilant to protect the sensitive information we retain. Our data is backed up in EU data centres that are GDPR compliant.
If your personally identifiable information changes (for example address) we will endeavour to correct, update or remove the data provided to us. Please notify us of changes by getting in touch.
Notification of Changes
Data Retention Policy
We will provide information in writing about your details stored on our database. If you want to change any of these details or remove information let us know and we’d be happy to comply with your wishes. Candidates who want to be removed from the database altogether will be archived and no longer accessible. We aren’t able to delete people from third party social media communities used by Gtec, such as LinkedIn, this is the responsibility of the individual.